Monday, October 03, 2005

Family

the Brown family's sense of humor
Robbie (my stepfather) being sweet with any of my babies
Robbie donning cap and gown in order to visit baby Justin in the hospital
laughing with my mother
giving the perfect gift
going out to eat with my mom and Justin
the rare night out with K without the children and without arguing
Granny's apple fritters
Gramps chasing me around the house
sitting with Grandmommy and Baron at the lake house
eating Grape Nuts or carrot cake with Granddaddy Nick
Christmas with Nana and Granddaddy
skipping to the theater to see Raiders of the Lost Ark and Back to the Future while singing "Sabre Dance" with Granddaddy Brown
Nana making yummy things in the kitchen in McLean
watching K play with our children
K making me laugh even when I'm cranky
walks in the woods with my dad
the smell of Aunt Beth's lotion
reunions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home